Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Five for 23 August 2013

Ugh!  I have really been slacking on this blog but truth be told, my life is not too interesting lately.  I've been feeling so sick and tired.  Anyway, here's 5 for you.

Andy leaving: last night was Andy's going away party.  It was a lot of fun (and delicious) but I totally lost it after I said goodbye.  I felt a wave of emotions for her, similar to the ones I felt last time I moved- I am so happy for her and for the new chapter of her life, but saying goodbye is always so sad.

Whole Foods: this probably sounds dumb but one of my favorite things to do is wander Whole Foods and look at stuff.  It's been a long time, so I decided that tonight I am treating myself to a wander (and some papalote salsa).

Housecleaning: is this how boring my life is?  I am really looking forward to cleaning this weekend, the house is kinda trashed.  I guess having 4 pets and 2 humans in 900sq ft will do that!

 Ceiling Fan: I really want a ceiling fan for the bedroom, but all the nice looking ones are so expensive! I don't know what to do.

Swimming: I wouldn't mind a nice swim.  Maybe it'll be warm and sunny this weekend!


1 comment: