Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Goals

Hi! Long time no write.  It turns out that my life is far too boring for a lifestyle blog with regular updates.  However, I wanted to make some goals for November, and I thought maybe publishing them would help me stick to them.

1. Start going to the gym regularly. 
If there is one thing I hate, it's physical activity.  But my blood work came back not so great and I think I can nip some things in the bud if I start exercising a little.  Not a ton- I won't become the gym bunny I once was.  More like walking for 30 minutes after work, maybe some weights, maybe some yoga.  Defining "regularly" is hard- ideally I'd do 5 days a week but stuff comes up, so I guess I will say 3 days a week.

2. Clean out the back room closet.
This closet HAUNTS ME and every weekend I put it on my to-do list and every weekend I do not even go in the back room.  I swear I will get this clean in November.

Well, I guess that's it.  There's other things I want to do, small improvements I want to make to my apartment, but I don't know how money is going to be this month and I don't want to feel badly for not reaching goals I can't afford.



No comments:

Post a Comment