Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up



Hi friends!  Work was so busy yesterday I did not have time to write my weekend wrap-up!  Here it is!



Friday Eric and I had a romantic date at Taco Bell and then went to the pet shop so he could buy a moss ball for his aquarium.  I think we might have watched a movie after that, but I don’t remember for sure.  I was exhausted from the work week and I know we went to bed early.  Saturday we ran a bunch of errands to get parts and tools so he could change the brake pads and rotors on my car.  This required going to a far-flung suburb and took a lot of time!  Then he worked on the brakes while I alternated between trying to help and trying to leave him alone.  He ended up having to get more tools and also having to borrow some from our neighbor.  Once the sun went down, we walked to a neighborhood sushi restaurant and had the most delicious sushi of my life.  The walk was nice too.  Sunday we went to brunch with Jessica and Jason at Jessica and I’s favorite Jewish deli, then worked on the car some more, then ran some more errands with spongey brakes.  The brakes finally got finished last night after work and boy do they feel great!  I really am lucky to have a handy partner who can do these things for me.  It’s no secret that I want a new Jetta station wagon, but the longer I can make my old Golf work, the better.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh pads and rotors are the worst. I recently had to change those in my car. It took the longest time. However, you had sushi! So that's good:)

    ReplyDelete