Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Five for 09 August 2013

1. Not washing my hair every day: you are probably like duhhhh but I had no idea how life changing this would be!  It's so nice to have that spare half an hour in the mornings!

2. Deciding to dye my hair red: it's been dark for a couple of years now and I am ready for the change.  So, as soon as I have some spare money I am doing it!

3. Falafel for lunch: my work cafeteria's falafel is surprisingly good!

4.  Mini shopping spree:  I am about to place a minor order, and am really excited about getting some new things!  I'll post a pinterest board later.

5. Origins Ginger perfume: wearing it again today.  I don't wear it often but I should.  Last time I purchased a new bottle, the guy I was dating at the time said, "It just smells like YOU." Best compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment